LIU gives a presentation on “Physical layer abstraction model for RadioWeaves”.
KU Leuven will attend the conference and give presentations at workshops organized by Hexa-X project and 5G-CLARITY project.
REINDEER partners give some presentations on REINDEER results at IEEE ICC 2022:
– Location-based Initial Access for Wireless Power Transfer (TU Graz, LIU)
– Grant-Free Random Access in Massive MIMO for Static Low-Power IoT Nodes (KU Leuven)
– Uplink D-MIMO with Decentralized Subset Combining (EAB, LIU)
– Optimal Uplink D-MIMO Processing Using Kalman Filtering (LIU)
– Energy-Efficient Power Allocation for an Underlay Spectrum Sharing Cell-Free Massive MIMO Network (LIU)
Further, ULUND and KU Leuven organize a workshop on “Synergies of sensing, communication, and localization towards 6G”.